I’m sure you know who is Tony Soprano. In case you don’t know who is he, he is the mobster from TV show called The Sopranos. If you didn’t watch the show you should watch it because it’s one of the best TV shows ever plus you can learn many things from this show. Tony is the mob boss in New Jersey but he wasn’t boss from the beginning. He need to work his ass of to become mob boss. Competition for the boss place is really strong in any area of life, so if you want to become boss like Tony Soprano you need to work your ass off. I was retracting this show for very long time, but I’ve decided to finally give it a shot. I was stunned after the show, it was a masterpiece and I learned so much from this show which I want to share with you.
- “Who cares about shit people say that they don’t have the balls to say to your face?” – Tony SopranoHe got it right. Why the f*** you care what other people think about you? Like I said before, you can’t do nothing to change it so don’t focus on the things you can’t change, it’s not worth it. Instead focus on the things that really matter to you. Do you have a hobby? Focus on your hobby. Focus on your family. Focus on your side job. Focus only on things that matter to you. If you adopt that mindset you will truly be happy and fulfilled. People will always criticize you but only few of them will tell you that in your face because they are cowards and they don’t deserve your time.
- “I don’t care how close you are, in the end your friends are gonna let you down. Family: they’re the only ones you can depend on.” – Tony SopranoIt can’t be more truth in this quote. Friends come and go, but family is here forever. Someone can be your friend one day and other day can be your worst enemy. Be aware of those things because it’s really painful when your friend stick the knife in your back. One of the worst feelings in life. On the other hand, family will be always with you. Family will respect you and your decisions and you could really depend on your family. It’s not the case in The Sopranos because Tony hates his mother and he also tried to kill her. (SPOILER ALERT)
- “All due respect, you got no f***ing idea what it’s like to be Number One.” – Tony SopranoTony is the mob boss and he is also boss in his life. If you are the boss, no one can tell you how to lead because you are the boss and no one knows how to be like boss. You make your own rules and you make your own world. You also need to be really confident to be the leader. Tony wasn’t the boss from the beginning, he was capo and then he became the boss. You can see that everything is possible if you believe in it. If you want to become boss in something you need to work your ass off. It’s a lot of dedication, focus and hard work but it’s worth it. You should always strive to be the best you can be in every aspect of your life. With this mindset you can accomplish whatever you put your mind to. Hard work pays off!
- “A wrong decision is better than indecision.” – Tony SopranoHow many times in your life you didn’t take a chance because it was too risky? I can say for myself that I did it for too many times. You should take whatever life offers to you and do something with it. If you decide something and you fail you really did better than most people because you take the chance, you work on something and you fail. In every fail you learn many valuable lessons so you don’t repeat them in the future. What you can learn from indecision? Nothing! It’s better to fail than don’t act at all. You should always be confident in your decision even if it’s the wrong decision.
- “To the people I love, nothing else matters.” – Tony SopranoYou should devote your precious time to people who matters to you. Everyone else? It’s wasting of the time. Why you want to devote time to people who don’t matter to you at all? You want to impress them, you want them to validate you or something else? It’s really ok if you devote your time to charity and volunteering because you are helping the people who need help. You need to focus on things and people who matter to you. Everyone else is none of your business. It will take some time for you to realise that but when you realise that you will become happier person.
- “You know my feelings: Every day is a gift…” – Tony SopranoEvery day in your life is a gift so don’t waste any day of your life on unimportant shit. You don’t know how much days of life you have so why don’t you try to live every day to its best? Focus on self-improvement, focus on people you love, focus on things that matters to you. Try to be better every day. Don’t compare yourself with others, it’s time-wasting. Compare yourself with yourself from yesterday, try to be better than yesterday. You will be amazed how much you can get from every day if you start to adopt that mindset.